My birthday wish list.
1. Our wedding china makes me so happy. We didn’t receive all of what we registered for, so I’d like to add more pieces to our collection over time. Then maybe I’d use it more. I should totally use it more.
2. When we were in Rhode Island over Memorial Day weekend, we toured the Vanderbilt’s summer home, The Breakers. Even though the place is pretty over the top (considering it’s someones house!), the families private areas and bedrooms were pretty simple (and also my favorite spaces). The designer behind the bedrooms, Ogden Codman, wrote this book that needs to be mine.
3. I wear the camel leather version of these J.Crew flips almost every day so I could definitely use another pair. But I do wish J.Crew still offered the dark brown soles. Remember those?
4. So, I cheated on this one because I already bought this amazing Joie beach cover-up for myself. Happy birthday to me!
5. I cut out the back splash tile from this round of our kitchen project to save a few dollars but I have a feeling that I’m going to want to add it sooner rather than later. I’m thinking classic subway tile in a herringbone pattern.
6. Yesterday, David and his friends finished framing the bocce court (that we’re building for our kitchen warming slash white party later this summer), so I starting thinking about getting a really nice set of bocce balls for the house.
7. I also cheated on this one because I already bought it. I never said I was patient. But I’d be happy to pack this bathing suit in any of the other available colors for a little birthday getaway to Ocean City that we’re taking with some close friends this weekend.
8. Next week I’m heading to NYC for a few days to spend time with my Sarah. I just want to eat macaroons with her, talk about all the latest gossip, and people watch. I’m the most excited about this. I’m just plain excited to spend time with my loved ones for my birthday. Period. Seeing Sarah in NYC, the beach getaway this weekend, a small happy hour with my local pals, dinner with David, and a family BBQ on Sunday are what I’m most looking forward to. And that’s all I need.
9. I’m in the market for a new yoga mat. Some girl in class had this fancy number from LuLuLemon that looked pretty cool. Anyone ever try it?
10. All I ever really want for holidays, anniversaries, milestones and the like are diamond bands that I can stack with my wedding rings. These eternity bands are from the same collection as my wedding band.
Photo credits: Designed by me via Polyvore.