All I Want for Christmas…
1. Cue Ruffle Coat from South Moon Under: I can’t decide if I like this color (Charcoal) or the Camel better. But I do know that I love this coat.
2. Faux Fur Looped Scarf from Express: I tried this on the other day and I can’t stop thinking about it. I didn’t buy it though because the music was so dang loud in Express that I just had to get out of the store. Does that mean I’m old?
3. Altuzarra Old Fashioned Glasses from Target: I bought the coordinating tray from the Neiman Marcus for Target collection and it’s gorgeous. I’m regretting the fact that I didn’t add these to my shopping cart too.
4. Kraft Paper To-Do List from Design Darling: Because I like lists.
5. Ralph Lauren’s Daniella Lamp from Circa Lighting: David and I could use some fancy new lamps for our bedroom. Two that match would be nice…
6. Flat Stone Ring by Tory Burch: I have a client that has the most fabulous chunky jewelry that I truly covet. So, I’ve decided I need a gold statement ring (a la Mary McDonald) in my life.
7. Fair Isle Ski Sweater from J.Crew: I realized the other day that I have no thick sweaters. I gave them all away because I felt they were too collegiate or something like that. So, time to reintroduce them to my wardrobe.
8. Cashmere Monogram Gloves from C.Wonder: I told
my mom Santa I’d like new gloves and hats for Christmas. Ones that don’t have sports team logos all over.
9. Gold Pig Bookends from CB2: This little piggy belongs on my bookshelf.
10. Byrd & Belle Kindling Tote from Room and Board: Somehow I always seem to leave work stuff around my house. Mail, paperwork, fabric samples, you know, the usual. I’d like a pretty tote to shove all my belongings in to easily transport them back to my office.
11. Classic Pave Link Bracelet from J.Crew: I’ve always loved this bracelet. It’s time I own it.
12. Faux Birch Servers from Target: The most adorable trivets in the world. I kinda love all of holiday serving pieces from the Threshold line.
Created by Cline Rose Designs 2012.